Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas Week Three | Video




Hello there turtle doves,

So we have officially survived through the traumatic kerfuffle of Christmas shoppers and have surpassed the third week of December. My, it has been a mish-mash; hence why this week's video mainly consists of decorating the tree with my mother. You may notice my dog seems to play a prominent role throughout these 'vlogs'. And the reason is simple; I find her expressions absolutely hilarious.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the coming festivities. Despite how utterly stressful its been for the best of us. Admittedly concerning my own week, it has been shockingly difficult. I think for a great deal of those suffering with mental illness, we tend to struggle this time of year, particularly those with Eating Disorders. So on that note, know that you're loved and deserve to put your feet up and enjoy it like everyone else- despite the circumstances. You can do this. Tidy-ho!

Love,

B x

Follow

1 comment: